- ★- Wall mounted, hands free, one-touch toothpaste dispenser and 5 toothbrushes holder set
- ★- Material: Made of thickened ABC plastic material, more stable and durable
- ★- Size: Toothpaste dispenser, about 6.1*2.36*1.96in, Brush holder, about 4.33*2.17*1.18in
- ★- More solider: Comes with 3M(brand name) double-side stickers, super sticky and easy mounting
- ★- Easy to install and dismantling: the connection is set with a magnet, you can easily remove the lid to replace the toothpaste and clean-up. NOTE: TOWOMO is the regular agent of the product. If purchased from other sellers in this listing, the quality and after-sales will not be guaranteed.
Material: ABS resin, acetal, silicone
Dimension of Toothpaste Dispenser: About 6.1*2.36*1.96in
Dimension of Brush Holder: About 4.33*2.17*1.18in
Weight: About 290g
Technology: Vacuum Technology and no Battery Required, Certification: SGS
1.Peel off the stick paper and mounted it onto wall or mirror.
(Please install the toothpaste after the dispenser is mounted for 24 hours.)
2.Take off the top cover then load toothpaste tube into the pump and make sure it is installed well without shaking.
3.Lining with the back cover and put back the front cover.
4.Place the toothbrush in the trigger position and push backward
Note: You can also see the last picture which can show you how to mount it.(Click the package picture and then click "Next")
1 x Automatic Toothpaste Dispenser
1 x Free Brush Holder Set
1 x The instructions are written on the box
Why there isn't any toothpaste coming out?
Please make sure the toothpaste is installed tightly and not a nearly empty one. Or you could try to reinstall the toothpaste tube and push the trigger to empty the air first.
Why the tape couldn't hold the dispenser to the wall for long or come off right away?
Please install the toothpaste after the dispenser is mounted for 24 hours.
How to squeeze out a nice amount of toothpaste?
Push the trigger to the end with toothbrush for the most toothpaste otherwise backward for less toothpaste.
How to clean it after it is mounted on the wall?
Please take off the front cover, pump and trigger to rinse. Then use a wet cloth to wipe inside the back cover. Note: Do not use solvents to clean this product.