The product is a new, innovative and easy way to rinse your dog’s dirty or muddy paws, before they track it all over the house! Using the MudBuster is easy: muddy paws go in, clean paws come out! To use, add a little water to the base of the Mud Buster. Then, insert the muddy paw, do the twist, dab the paw dry, and repeat for 3 more feet! The Mud Buster features an array of soft, gentle, thick silicone bristles inside an easy-to-grip tumbler. Designed to be gentle on your dog's paw, the silicone bristles will gently loosen mud and dirt, keeping the mess in the MudBuster and not in your home or car. The Mud Buster is great for trips to the park, hiking, running or even playing outside.
Easy to use
To use, add a little water, insert the muddy paw, do the twist, dab the paw dry, repeat for 3 more paws. To clean the MudBuster, remove the lid and bristles (bristles unroll for easy cleaning) and rinse for next use.
Gentle Silicone Bristles
The gentle silicone bristles on the MudBuster help loosen dirt and mud from your dog's paws. Keep them mess outside- not in your car or home!
Ideal for Active Dogs or Rainy Days
Keep the MudBuster on hand for hiking, walks, or a trip to the park. Or, keep your MudBuster by your backdoor to get your dog's paws clean before coming back into the house.
Find the Mudbuster That is Perfect for Your Pup
- The Medium MudBuster is perfectly sized for medium sized dogs: it measures 5.8 inches tall and 3.9 inches wide.
- The Small/Petite MudBuster is perfectly sized for smaller dogs: it measures 4.3 inches tall and 3.6 inches wide.
- Please allow 0-1in error due to manual measurement. pls make sure you do not mind before you bid.
- We ship Worldwide!
- US/UK/CAD/AUS: ETA 7-15 days
- Europe & Worldwide: ETA 12-20 days
- UPDATE: Due to a large increase in traffic, we’re currently running low on this product, so please hurry and place your order.